2016 was the worst, right? Mostly everything blew ass out of pieces of water*. Except for the music. The music was pretty good.
In no particular order, here are my favorite and/or most listened to albums of 2016:
- Julien Baker - Sprained Ankle
- Radiohead - A Moon Shaped Pool
- Kanye West - Life Of Pablo
- Beyonce - Lemonade
- Kendrick Lamar - Untitled
- Big Thief - Masterpiece
- Rihanna - ANTI
- Solange - A Seat at the Table
- Angel Olsen - MY WOMAN
- Chance the Rapper - Coloring Book
No one ever cares about these posts, but they're important to me, so I keep making them.
*This is an expression I made up in 2002 while watching the movie Signs.