2. Going to a bar in your hometown is a great reminder that who you were in high school means absolutely nothing.
3. I should appreciate where I grew up more, though.
4. My parents have had this painting in their house for decades, and I just realized how strange it is.
5. People who put their bags on the seat next to them on a crowded bus should be abandoned on the side of the road.
6. Men who sit with their LEGS SPREAD so that no one can fit in the seat next to theirs on a crowded bus should be publicly shamed.
7. No trip to the beach is complete without a quintessential beer-near-the-ocean shot.
8. I had a dream that I was learning how to play Dashboard Confessional songs on the guitar. What does it mean?!?!
10. Someone let me know when the ice bucket challenge is over so I can return to Facebook.
What did you learn this weekend?