|Stereotypes in stereo.|
2. I am not very good at packing. I basically just throw everything into trash bags and call it a day.
3. My dad is my hero. His ability to park a U-Haul is truly amazing.
4. You should put down your beer before you try to carry boxes up a flight of stairs, duh.
5. You should probably just wait til you're done moving before you open a beer.
6. Boo basically hates his life and has already tried to run away once.
7. I haven't eaten a vegetable in, like, 10 days.
8. My apartment was built for giants and/or average-sized people. I have to stand on a ladder to use my microwave.
9. I may or may not have had to climb into a construction site to use the port-a-potty. I legitimately need one of these:
10. I'm too emotional to talk about last night's Game of Thrones, so all I'll say is that this is my favorite quote of the season so far:
"Size doesn't matter when you're flat on your back."
|I wish you would have called me.|
WHAT DID YOU LEARN THIS WEEKEND?