2. Margaret Atwood is 74 and as sprightly as ever.
3. The 1990 film version of The Handmaid's Tale is very 1990.
4. Thanks to the MBTA's extended late night service, you can go to Chinatown for 2 am dumplings.
|Can barely look at this.|
5. Thanks to 2am dumplings, you will almost certainly spend the next day throwing up.
6. On that note, Naked & Afraid must be a show about what it's like to have food poisoning.
7. I'm pretty sure I've been sick more times this [academic year] than I have in all the years of my life combined.
8. It appears *The Bartender* (as he shall be known) has a female following, so I have to deal with some competition.
10. I'm obviously way ahead of the game.