- I almost always have crumbs in my hair and/or shirt.
- I feel like a deadbeat mom because I'm hardly ever home these days. Is there a DSS for cats?
- When I'm trying to "watch my language" in public I say, "What the flink?" or "What the sneech?" instead of "What the fuck?" #doitforthekids
- I think there are too many burger places in Boston. There, I said it.
- I almost never brush my hair
- I shattered my phone screen a few weeks ago, when I fell in the middle of the street and some bitches made fun of me ("That girl just ate shit!"). I was planning on living with it for the next year and a half until it actually cut my finger. So there's another $150 down the drain.
- It only took me 8 months to figure out how to update to iOS7 (slash give up and have my IT guy do it for me), so transferring all my data from one phone to another should be a breeze.
- I keep getting severe headaches every time I do squats. I'm terrified I'm going to have an aneurysm at the gym. (Note: I am a hypochondriac.)
- I'm all girl power and shit, but I could really use a boyfriend to help supplement my income.
- Then again, I'm starting to worry that I'll never feel the way about a real man as I do Kit Harington.
|Still posting pictures of him.|