1) The quickest/easiest way to be anti-feminist is by bashing other women, especially those on top, so good job.
2) Learn something about hip-hop. The industry is notorious for hyper-masculinity and objectification of women. Watch any music video for 30 seconds. Now here's Beyoncé taking ownership of her sexuality (and also occasionally Jay-Z) in a sophisticated way. And I say, GET IT, GIRL.
3) Speaking of Jay-Z, why do we barely even bat an eye when he proclaims himself "the best rapper alive", but criticize Beyoncé for her "overconfidence"?
4) The idea that women have to be perfect all the time is debilitating, not to mention one of the major reasons why the feminist movement exists in the first place. So how does it help to expect women to be perfect feminists? Guess what! Women can be empowered and influential and also like sex and make-up and fame.
5) Have you even listened to this album? Because, for real, it is incredible.