So here it is, my top 10 of 2013 (in sort of a particular order):
10. Justin Timberlake - The 20/20 Experience (Part 1. Part 2 is marginal. Sorry.)
9. Lorde - Pure Heroine
8. Laura Stevenson - Wheel
7. John Legend - Love In The Future
6. Arcade Fire - Reflektor
5. Drake - Nothing Was The Same
4. Valerie June - Pushin' Against A Stone
3. Janelle Monae - The Electric Lady
2. Vampire Weekend - Modern Vampires of the City
1. Lady Lamb and the Beekeeper - Ripely Pine
1. Kendrick Lamar - good kid, m.A.A.d city. I was so torn about this.
2. Miley Cyrus - Bangerz. But only because I listened to "We Can't Stop" approximately 84 times in a row when it first came out and also because sometimes I have dreams about her...
P.S. If you're wondering why Yeezus isn't on here, let me tell you: I know that Kanye is "doing what no one else is doing" (by taking other people's music and making it his own), but his terrible fucking lyrics ruin every song. There, I said it.