2. I've said it before and I'll say it again: happy hour should really be limited to an hour.
3. MIT has a ball pit in one of their dorms.
4. Even geniuses have a hard time with grammar.
5. I am really old. Or at least I feel that way after drinking too much at a college bar because I say things like, "You have your whole life ahead of you!" to people who are 24.
6. On that note, I am out-of-touch with the latest trends. For instance, did you know it's cool to expose your butt cheeks in public? And not even just if you're a prostitute!
7. Seriously though, being surrounded by 16-year-olds at Boston Calling 2.0 was a frightening experience.
8. Your cat's butt is his health barometer.
9. I want to try this beer.
10. People actually date people they meet on Tinder, so maybe I need to take back what I said about it, but I'm not going to.
UPDATE: Just noticed my unintentional pun in #1. And now I'm rhyming, too. English degree for the win!