1. Ygritte (thank you, Kim) is a stage 5 clinger.
2. If you were ever in a sorority, and/or live with someone who was in a sorority, you will have accessories on hand should you decide to go to an impromptu Gatsby social.
|I don't know how to make a normal face in a selfie.|
3. Silver Linings Playbook is about how one person's ridiculous sports superstitions can affect everyone around them. So, I'm sorry about that.
4. Not going out on a Friday means that you will wake up refreshed, go to the gym, do laundry, write an entire paper, and feel human on a Saturday. Who knew?
5. Put the peanut butter inside the Oreo, not on top. DUH.
6. Ordering 12 plates of Chinese food the week before will teach you a valuable lesson that can be applied to any and all ethnic food. For instance, although you may feel like you need 4 orders of naan, you do not, so don't order them.
7. Note: this rule does not apply to
8. Speaking of ethnic, you're never too old to celebrate your quinceanera.
|Feliz cumpleaños a Meredith.|
9. My life very obviously revolves around food, specifically peanut butter and Oreos.
and most importantly:
10. BOO IS FAMOUS: click.