Anyway, since I have nothing important to say (do I ever??), I'm just going to share with you some of my most recent and random thoughts:
- Dragons can swim. This has been confirmed.
- Peanut butter is fantastic on most things but remarkably disappointing on Thin Mints. Do not waste your time.
- I would like to have sex to The 20/20 Experience, but please don't ask me to.
- Jesus was the original zombie craze.
- Three helpings of macaroni and cheese will result in 1-3 hours of incapacitation on my living room floor. Remind me about that next Easter.
- 26-year-old guys act like 13-year-old girls.
- Yoga is really hard but will teach you important things like there's a hole in your yoga pants and you need a pedicure.
- Some people are able to casually talk on the phone while throwing up on the sidewalk in Harvard Square.
- Harvard Square is surprisingly terrifying on Sunday nights.