- "Glass of wine + sushi + The Notebook = best night ever"
- "Sandy feet + ocean = bliss"
- "Day off + long run + dog + sun = toned and tan pet owner"
Some equations are even more complicated, such as:
- "Cold morning + sweatshirt + coffee + pumpkin muffin + snuggles = one happy girl"
Now, I'm no mathematician, but I think what these people are trying to say, in a very convoluted, not-so-cryptic ways is:
- "Simple things bring me joy!"
- "I love sitting on my couch and eating!"
- "I work out!"
- "I went on vacation!!!!!!"
- "Even though I don't know how to add or subtract, my life is awesome!"
Here's the thing, I'm really happy that you're happy and I'm sure your life is way better than mine, but I'm also incredibly bored. These algebra problems are becoming way too prevalent on my newsfeed. I'd be more interested in your mundane life if you had a new way to talk about it. Maybe try a foreign language. Do you know calculus? How about a haiku!
Sitting on a couch
Watch TV in pajamas
Wine, cat, beautiful
I urge you to consider a different format. And, most importantly, please always remember that coffee + a muffin does not equal anything except coffee + a muffin. Somewhere, your high school math teachers are crying for you.