Today is I'm Your Katie Qué's 1st birthday! I can't believe it has already been a year since I started writing this blog (technically, it's been longer than that: I wrote a few posts in 2008, but no one cared about them). After years of saying I'd start a blog, I'm so happy that I finally did. Sharing my life with you all has been pretty fun for me, and hopefully for you as well. If nothing else, you now have a cache of STUNNING CAT PHOTOS at your disposal.
To celebrate this momentous occasion, I've put together a list of some of my, and some of your, favorite posts from the past year:
- The first one (but not really): "Drum Roll Please"
- The one when I learn how to ski: "Ski Lessons"
- The one where my cat is better than your baby: "Animals vs. Babies"
- The one when Fanueil Hall makes me want to die: "Faneuil Hell"
- The one where an internet friend sends me butter: "Cookie Butter"
- The one when I
don'ttry internet dating: "OkStupid"
- The one where I blast the media: "An Open Letter to ABC and Their Cronies"
- The one where I bread my cat: "In-bread Cat"
- The one when I go to the gym: "Just making sure you guys know I go to the gym."
- The one where I reach an all-time low: "Rock Bottom"
- The one where all birds are fucking gross: "Kill a Plover, Feed a Child"
- The one where we all agree bikers are assholes: "I get this whole lane!"
- The one where I speak a foreign language: "Idiotms"
- The one when I'm a Quaker: "Dress Code"
- The one that got the most views: "Where my girls at?!"
As always, thank you for reading and sharing my blog, and also for not shitting on me in your comments (this does not pertain to anyone on Reddit, most of whom hate me). It means so much to me that you like what I write (or at least that you click the link; Google Analytics determines my self-worth). I hope you stay tuned for more. Hearts and stars!
[Special thanks to Friends for help with this post.]