- I like your glasses. You must be smart. Actually, contrary to popular belief, this is not true. Just because you wear glasses does not mean you are smart. Exhibit A:
|SHE WROTE A BOOK.|
- I like your glasses. You look like a sexy librarian. Librarians barely exist, so basically you're saying that I look unemployed. Though, you did say sexy, and ideally I would be unemployed if you could financially support me, so maybe this one isn't so bad.
- I like your glasses. You look like a lesbian. Okay, maybe this is not a pick up line, but I seem to get it a lot. That's concerning.
- I like your glasses. They're Anne Klein. You can get them at your local Lens Crafters.
- What kind of sports did you play in high school? This is actually a pretty common one, and I don't understand how it could ever be an interesting conversation starter, but that's probably because I didn't play any sports in high school. The last time I told a guy that, he said: "Well, you look like you did." I look like I played sports 8 years ago? What does that even mean?
- Brown eyes are amazing. Someone I was dating said this to me. My eyes are green.
- I want to give you a hair cut right now. I don't even have an explanation for this one except that it's fucking weird.
And finally, my personal favorite:
- You look like you could fit into kids' clothes... just, like, a larger size. Oo, yeah, I'm pretty sure you just called me a fat little girl, so...
Alright guys, I know it's hard to come up with something interesting to say to a stranger, especially if you're super awkward like me, but even I have some impressive lines, such as this one:
- So... do you want to come over and meet my cat? Yep. Works all the time, every time.*
*Note: has worked one out of one times.